Sunday, September 29, 2013

Astrology - Celestial Prophecies



A great way to learn Astrology!
I have been researching Astrology for over 3 years now and am excited over how accurate it can be, like a math equation it all adds up and equals who you are. This video does a great job of explaining it and how it works. It takes years to begin to understand and see for your self how it effects us all, by learning you have a greater understanding for those around you and why they are the way they are. What you can do differently to help others in many ways. I love astrology and I am thankful to have integrated it into my life for it has helped me in many ways.

Celestial Prophecies
It is always nice to see how readers view the planets and put their own in-put into placements and signs.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment