Monday, September 30, 2013

Dance Country Volume 1 - Country Swing Dancing for Beginners



Loved it!
I loved the video! Great way to learn in the comfort of your own home. I had fun sharing this with my family and friends. We could all use the instruction even though some thought they already knew it all! Great Job! Thanks!

We are learning!
My wife and I bought a country swing dance instructional video before this one that was hard to follow. These guys do a good job of really breaking down the moves and showing how to do it right.

Awesome!
My girlfriend gave me this video along with Volume 2 for Christmas. Her and I have always been into swing dancing and this gift was perfect for us! I absolutely love this video! It helps me with the technical side to swing dancing. I am not a very skilled dancer and haven't been blessed with the ability to keep a great rhythm but this video helped me a lot! Great instructions and easy to learn and follow! 5 Stars!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment