Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rosario + Vampire: Season One (Limited Edition)



Awesome anime!
I just got my copy of Season 1 and 2 and this is the best anime I've seen so far! I haven't read the mangas yet, but, I'll be looking foward to it! Can't wait for a Capu3!!!

Enjoyable Supernatural Anime With The Usual Touch Of Fan Service
If you've seen the series online or checked the manga out then the series story and what it has shouldn't be that much of a shocker, the main characters are entertaining enough though I kind of wish that Tsukune was a little less wimpy then he was on the anime series. The series does give us the standard harem genre with about five girls all who throughout the first season are introduced to us and later grow feelings for young Tsukune. The story of the series itself is basically you have a young highschool boy Tsukune Aono who after failing the entrance exam to a couple of highschools is invited to go to Yokai academy, which Tsukune is first ecstatic about until he realizes that the academy is actually a school for yokai or demons and monsters and starts to reevaluate his choice on staying at the school. The one plus for him is a young attractive girl named Moka Akashiya who he's attracted to but is also a powerful S Class vampire but due to a rosary seal placed on her Moka's...

Good and could be better
I bought this series because the manga was good. The anime isn't as good but I really liked the animated characters and music. It was flashy and fun.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment