Monday, September 30, 2013

Landscape Photography: Creating Visual Eloquence



Landscape Photography
Manny Pontoriero's latest instructional DVD set includes two DVDs that offer outstanding instruction in landscape photography.

As with Manny's earlier instructional DVDs, don't just watch a DVD once. Instead, watch a DVD, take a ton of pictures, and then watch the DVD again. Digital photography allows you to take many photos of a scene, from every angle, using different lenses and filters, with an immediate review of your efforts, and without the need for development as with film photography.

The first DVD includes multiple sessions with Manny offering classroom style instruction that includes drawings and samples of a topic. Then, it is out into the field to use those principles in action. It is in the first DVD that Manny also explains Parallel Thinking. Parallel Thinking is `how else can I photograph this scene'? Don't just take the one picture that you initially saw. Instead, what other options (different times of the day, different seasons, using different...

EXCELLENT!!!
Manny is an excellent instructor. I've been tinkering with photography since high school. Now, 50 years later, it's time to put down my typewriter and pick up my camera. Thank you Manny for the informative tips and excellent instruction. Now I can go from taking snapshots to creating photographs.

Great Instructional DVD!!!!
I consider myself to be an amateur enthusiast photographer. This DVD set, like all of Manny's, are very informative. I enjoy his style of teaching and all the advice that he gives during the DVD. Landscape photography is one of my favorite styles to shoot. Once again Manny's many examples and differing locations made this DVD extremely educational. I have purchased all of Manny's Get the Picture DVDs and would highly recommend them. Thanks Manny!!!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment