Monday, September 30, 2013

SWISH 3 -- The Swish Free Throw



Wow, I am impressed
I have spent years using the swish method to teach shooting and have always been very impressed with the results that my players have had. At some of the clinics, I have watched players go from being inside shooters to outside shooters in one day. I taught Tom's old method to a tournament team that I put together two years ago and three of the eight boys increased their shooting percentage by over 25%. We beat the all star team from my association that had 10 of the best kids, 100% due to us being able to feed the ball outside and make the shot. One of the boys that did not pick it up right away is on my team this year. I have not seen him since the state tournament two years ago. He was shooting using Swish form with a great shot, over and over on the first day of practice. Even without me or anyone else to guide him to continue what he learned two years ago, he kept using and is working.

My own kids now have the best free throw percentages on their teams each...

This Video Will Give You An Extra Player On The Court!
When I was in 7th grade, I remember missing a foul shot in my intramural game that would have won the game. We ended up losing. If I only had Tom Nordlands's
"Swish 3" video, things may have been different. I have followed Tom Nordland's theories and practice techniques for the last ten years. His "cult" following has seen incredible results. In "Swish 3", Tom not only simplifies the fine art of shooting foul shots but gives facts backing up all his shooting theories. He uses terms like "dipping & inertia" and "relaxed hand & flop" which may not sound like anything special but are really the key to increasing your free throw percentage from the low 70's to the high 80's. This is a must-have video for anyone involved in basketball. So many games come down to the foul line that we need any advantage we can get. The "Swish 3" video is like having a 6th player on the court. This is very highly recommended!



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment