Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Stott Pilates Bounce and Burn Weight Loss with The Cardio-Tramp Rebounder DVD (England/France)



Too short of a beginning workout
This workout is almost like a beginner's program with detailed instruction on just a few jumps. For me, this was easy and basic. Others may find it a little more challenging. The actual workout time is about 20 minutes. And the time spent jumping or rebounding is perhaps about 9 minutes; I thought I was going to jump longer and with more intensity....

[For a more dynamic cardio workout, I suggest that you check out "Pilates Jumpboard DVD". At 21 minutes, this is an excellent jumping or rebounding workout which is fast moving and well-paced.]

A Pilates reformer, the cardio-tramp rebounder attachment, and the long box are used in this workout.

Total time (about 31 minutes)

Warm up (about 9 minutes)
Workout (about 20 minutes)
Cool down (about 2 minutes)

Here's the breakdown.

Warm up consists of light work, stretches, and a lot of prep-work instruction.

Workout

Basic jump
Stretch...

Great
It helps the align your body. I don't know how many adults used the wii console to test their body weight and alignment but I do and no matter how hard I try to keep still and not move during my messurrering...I move even if it's a little but I only used this take for my pilates machine and now I've finally received a 50/50% balance on the wii balance board for my body alignment. It's safe to say that I love this DVD.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment