Thursday, October 10, 2013

Inside the Black Box: 11 Essentials



Really are the Essentials
So I have recently gone through a few love systems products; Magic Bullets as well as The Gentlemen's Guide to online dating. Both have exponentially increased my "productivity," if you will, in my personal life. Researching more into Love System products, I found the 11 Essentials DVD Set. I had bought two books already and the thought of having a DVD with the human emotion factor involved really intrigued me.

Once again, like my other review, I needed a pen and paper. It was impossible for me to get all this information down the first time through. Each instructor was very informative in each category and Savoy was very thorough in reviewing every aspect at the end of the DVDs. A few key notes I took away

No comments:

Post a Comment