Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dance Country Volume 2 - Unique Flips, moves, and Tricks for Country Dancing



Crazy flips!
I bought both vol 1 and vol 2. I wish they came in a bundle cause they are both really good. These are the same dancers that are on youtube doing crazy flips and dance competitions. We've been trying to copy their moves but could never quite figure them all out. This DVD has my most favorite move of all time. They call it the barrel roll press. This move alone is worth the price of the DVD!

Fun!
Great video! Not only was it instructional but really entertaining. David and Meghan did a terrific job. They explained so easily some very difficult moves. I loved it!
Thanks!

Awesome!
My girlfriend gave me this video along with Volume 2 for Christmas. Her and I have always been into swing dancing and this gift was perfect for us! I absolutely love this video! It helps me with the technical side to swing dancing. I am not a very skilled dancer and haven't been blessed with the ability to keep a great rhythm but this video helped me a lot! Great instructions and easy to learn and follow! 5 Stars! I loved how advanced all the moves were. The instructions were great; involving how to enter a move and get out of a move with both male and female perspectives before, during, and after the move. I wish I could get personal lessons!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment