Sunday, October 13, 2013

Amagami SS Collection 2



the better half (of the series)
Part two of Amagami picks up where part one [product link] left off. Again we follow TACHIBANA-kun through three narrative arcs, this time with the quiet but determined NANASAKI Ai, cheerful childhood friend Rihoko, and the brilliant, driven and mysterious Ayatsuji. Though I am a fan of the Kaoru arc in part 1, these three stories are, in my mind, the best of the bunch. NANASAKI's arc is fantastically cute, ends well, and reveals a slightly more stalwart TACHIBANA Junichi than in many of the early arcs. The Rihoko arc plays out pleasantly, with a more subtle love story than in the other arcs. Lastly, the Ayatsuji storyline seems to be the central arc in the series as it is the most complex. Ayatsuji's character provides for easily the most dramatic of plots, as Junichi is drawn into her warped psychology and significant personal demons and, through it all, drawn to her. There is also the extra KAMAZAKI Risa storyline which is easy to spoil so I won't say much. But we do learn more...

A keen variation on the harum genre
In this genre I find myself rooting for one of the girls, and usually I a go for the looser. That is part of the fun of this genre. Although the living of multiple lives in one world is later lamely explained, I think they could have just left it as it is to leave us guessing. If you like harem, you will love this.

When Can I Buy The ENG DUB Version??
When Can I Buy The ENG DUB Version??

I really like watch JP Anime in ENG Dub

Hope that day is coming soon....

wait for EngDub version...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment