Saturday, October 5, 2013

ISRAELI COUNTER TERROR RIFLE & COMBAT PISTOL DVD set



A great DVD set but the course is better
I took the rifle and pistol course in Miami with Garret and another friend of his from the IDF who helped Garret teach the course. I got the DVD after completing the course. I thought that the course was fantastic and really made me respect my weapon, mostly I realized how much I didn't know. I, like many others was unconsciously incompetent. I thought I knew my stuff but soon realized the responsibility to society that I have when I put on that gun. I loved the realistic scenario training and the pressure drills. Few firearms training courses offer the level of stress I experienced in this one. Here are a few things that will help you in the training course:SKINS Men's Bio Ice Short Sleeve Top FRONT-LINE Israeli IWB Kydex Holster W/Safety Loops - For Glock 30BLACKHAWK! CQB/Rigger's...





Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment