Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weight Watchers: Work Your Belly Butt & Thighs Kit



Great kit, great workout!
Weight Watchers really did a great job with this kit. Included are the hand pump, stabilizing ring, stability ball, and workout dvd that has one of the most encouraging trainers on it that I've ever worked out to. Her words of support throughout the workout make you feel great, and even the beginner's workout makes you start to feel results by the end and the following day. Love this kit!

Buy at Walmart though. They have it for $25, whereas on here it's an overpriced $35. Live and learn.

Very Effective.
This workout is very effective for helping with my weight loss program. Would definitely recommend for high energy workout with low impact.

Fun and It Works
I really enjoy this kit. I have done all three workouts one time. They are fun and super effective. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is working on losing weight and/or getting in shape. I have to give it to Weight Watchers they really did a good job with this kit.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment