Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sentence Builder 2 Volume Set



Don't hesitate to buy these DVD's for your child's speech development
I felt I must take the time to write a review because these DVD's have made such a big difference in my child transitioning from single word and two word phrases to sentences. The concept is that you teach them carrier phrases such as "I want", 'I like", etc. and the child uses these phrases to communicate their needs in sentence form. I have to say that there is no animation or weird story plots. They just show kids using the phrases in different ways. The quality of production is excellent (not sure why another reviewer commented that it was not) and while it's not a transformers DVD or a cartoon it is engaging and my two year old son lives watching the'big kids'talk and interact. After a week of watching it it once a dy he started using several of the phrases. Then I started prompting him for more and he started using them. For parents we might hunk this is Irving but for a newly developing talker, a late talker, or even a child with delays these DVD's are amazing and I've seen...

sentence builder 2 volume set
don't bother! it is a really badly made DVD. wow! it's horrible...again go to the library....this DVD is so lame...my 4 year old could have done a better job making this DVD.



Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment