Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Raw Food 101



I loved Tayna's Raw Food DVD
If you are new to raw foods or confused about what steps to take, Raw Food 101 is an awesome DVD to get you started. Tanya Alexseeva, Better Raw, lives in London and I absolutely love all that she is doing to help people live healthier lives. Her 2 1/2 hour DVD is a complete beginners guide to raw food. The DVD is all in chapters so it is extremely easy to follow and go back and forth between the different subjects. I love being able to actually watch the recipes being created. She starts off with the equipment she uses on a daily basis in her raw kitchen. She then goes on to green smoothies, nut milk and calcium, superfoods, the staples in her kitchen, sprouting, fermenting, dehydrating, sauces & flavors, five minute meals & desserts. I received permission from Tanya to create one of her recipes from the DVD and I picked her delicious 'Curry in a Hurry' main dish meal. Oh my goodness this was so good with flavor plus! My daughter dropped by and absolutely loved it too. The...

Tanya is a raw food wizard!
Tanya is one of the world's foremost experts on how to make the most of a vibrant raw lifestyle and diet. Her DVD will show you how to breathe new life into your raw food routine and create magic in your kitchen! She's also the patron saint of raw chocolate. Her beautiful food really is 'Better Raw'!

can not get it to play
Purchased this a while back and finally had a chance to view it and found that it will
NOT PLAY in any of the 4 DVD players in our home. A sign comes up on the screen and says
this DVD can not be played or recorded, another DVD player says, this disc can not be played and exits the disk......HELP! I would really like to see this!
(I can't send it back as I waited to long to play it.)

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment