Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Chemistry 1 Tutor: Volume 3



the best gift ever
at age sixty eight I had doubts taking on the subject any further than I have already gone.
Jason Gibson as opened my mind to a whole new outlook to learning and exploring the world of chemistry.
thanks Jason and amazon for the experience.

Better than the classroom
These DVDs are clear, simple and complete -- meant to supplement a textbook, not substitute for it. Watch it on your TV and it becomes an entertaining show. I bought the entire set for my boyfriend and it boosted his grade substantially. The material is quite comprehensive and can also be used as a refresher when going from high school to college chemistry. I HIGHLY recommend the series for any student who needs that extra push towards comprehension.

the perfect tutor
I got these dvds for my husband, who is going to nursing school. He watched these before his chemistry class, and he said it made a huge difference. Jason Gibson makes everything easy to understand, and is not at all boring. Get these for any class that you need to take - you won't regret it.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment