Monday, October 7, 2013

Muscle Breakdown. Gran Fondo Moab Utah. Blu-Ray Edition. Indoor Cycling Training / Spinning Fitness and Workout Videos



Gran Fondo Moab Preview


Great Job Wonderful Scenery Paul
This is my first purchase of a workout video from CyclingVideosOnline. The quality was just fantastic and all the stats on the screen keeps us tech guys right up to pace with the riders who are out in the Utah. We had some friends get together on Saturdays when the snow did not allow us to ride outdoors. It was a great ride and provided a great workout for the off season.

Beautiful and Challenging 2
Another awesome Paul Gallas virtual cycling video!!!!
Once again beautiful scenary and challenging ride. I don't dare actually attempt to survive the real Moab Utah because hills and I just don't get along. At least with these videos I can enjoy the scenary and work on my relationship with hills. This one is great because I love the red rocks of Utah and, by the time I am done with the ride, I have done my TKO workout (Total Knockout Workout). That is truely the qualities that makes a good video to me. Besides that I also like how Paul suggests a resistant level, heart rate, and shows the elevation among other things.
In my opinion, you can't go wrong with these videos if scenary and challenge is qualities that you also look for!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment