Sunday, October 6, 2013

The L Word: The Complete Series



Love The show, but HORRIBLE video!
I would have gave it 5 stars but I was really disappointed at the quality of the video. 4 one hour episodes on a single layer disc? The compression artifacts are really bad on some parts. It's obvious that the manufacture was not interested in putting out a quality product. It's actually a disgrace to the DVD format.

Addicting
I can honestly say that i've watched the entire series at least 6 or more times.. I buy alot of series, but this has to be the best one i've ever bought.. I've completely worn out the disks, since i've bought the series individually.. So now i'm buying the entire series pack.. There are so many causes and issues brought up in this show and go further than what you would see on any other show or the news and I think that is part of what makes it wonderful.. You'll fall in love with the characters and wish that someone out there would make another show just as strong and deep as this one..

Just what I was looking for
This product is authentic and complete. All the seasons of L Word in a convenient and sturdy case. Packaging was durable and the set arrived unharmed and ready to be given as a gift.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment