Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Amazing Race Season 4 (2003)



Thank you Amazon
Love the series and had expected more seasons to come out in DVD than just season 1 and 7. Thank you Amazon for finally releasing some seasons. Don't expect bonus features or a simple option like subtitle or commentaries. It's just aired programs that are in DVD format. But enough for the series lover like me.

Please release the other seasons!

I liked it...
Since I was there (I'm really Dave of team Steve & Dave) I can't understand why CBS has yet to release this on their own. But kudos to Amazon for doing it for them! The season was (in my humble opinion) the best ever. Even though I was a contestant, it was almost as much fun watching as it was actually running the race. I'm sure you will enjoy it too.

Edited to add: I did buy the DVD set from Amazon. They arrived as promised, the quality is good (not great, it was filmed pre-HD), and the show truly is "amazing". My only complaint? No matter how many times I watch we still end up in 8th! (Of course, I doubt there's much that even Amazon can do about that...)

Fantastic Show, but disks arrived scratched
We love this show, but this is the second season we've purchased brand new from Amazon that has had major scratches on the disks that prevented them from playing all the way through. Amazon is great with their return and replacement policies, but kind of a bummer we have to wait another few days to watch it!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment