Monday, October 14, 2013

Back at the Barnyard: Season 2



Brilliant show, but no on-demand dvds for me!
First, decide which media device you want to watch these episodes on. If you want to watch them on your computer, you get the view-on-demand option that lets you watch on your computer -- but not your TV of course (unless you can run a cable from your computer to your TV) -- or you can get the "burn on demand" option here that lets you watch on your consumer electronic DVD player but NOT on your computer. Seems like a scheme the gophers would come up with.

My kids love this show, and do their "screen time" on the computer, so there's really no need for this. If you are a dedicated consumer electronic DVD player person, then these work, but it looks like there are no special features. Just be sure of what you're buying before you click "buy".

Barely worth watching if you're a prime member
This season was not as good as the first season. This season is OK at best, and definitely something I would not pay to see.

I don't know why this show is so funny
But it is. I watch it with my nephew and find myself laughing out loud at plenty of the jokes and gags. I liked the movie, and this series is clearly more lighthearted and humorous than the movie and not really meant to be taken too seriously. And I like that. I like that it's focused entirely on being entertaining, because that is what a kids' show is supposed to do.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment