Wednesday, October 9, 2013

We Come in Pieces Deluxe



Placebo delivers
As a long-time Placebo fan, I've been waiting for this Blu-ray unpatiently. Mostly, because their latest studio album "Battle for the sun" is a great example of how the band had progressed through the years. Although, if compared with Placebo's outstanding performance in Paris in 2003, this concert somewhat lacks the energy. As far as a track listing goes, I was disappointed that (in my opinion) one of their best song from "Battle for the sun" - "Kings of Medicine" is NOT THERE. C'mmon, guys, how could you!!!! All other hits are on the menu, and some of them ("Meds", for instance) sound very fresh. Another disappointment - new drummer. Don't get me wrong, it seems like he knows what he is doing (and doing a great job, BTW), still, an absence of Hewitt is a real loss. Nevertheless, old tracks sound quite good but not as good as on a "Soulmates Never Die" DVD (live from Paris 2003).

I was lucky to see them live in Kansas City at the Beaumont Club in April 2007, and I'd tell...

awesome DVD
I bougth this item to add it to my placebo collection and I must say it is an amazing work, the concert its full of greats views and the most complete setlist ever. the documental its another prove that placebo do what they do with the heart and soul and left everything in their songs and performances. I 100% recomend this item to averyone thats like great and true music!

GREAT CONCERT
PLACEBO IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS,,AND SINCE THEY CANCELLED THE AMERICAN LEG OF THIS TOUR,,,THIS IS THE NEXT BEST THING.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment