Sunday, October 6, 2013

City Hunter



Best 2011 Kdrama
This kdrama has everything you looking for wrap in one. You get romance, revenge, action, family drama, intrigue, heart and so much more. Lee Min Ho shines in his role as City Hunter and the cast is just solid. This drama can keep you in your toes at all moments and asking for more. The music (OST) and direction is just amazing. Indeed one of the best action dramas of 2011, you can't go wrong by watching CH, is just a thrill ride down to the end.

One of the Best K-Dramas, But...
I have watched a lot of Korean dramas and City Hunter is close to the top of my list of favorites. The entire drama had me captivated and Lee Min Ho was absolutely phenomenal in my opinion. I liked him much better in City Hunter than I did in Boys Over Flowers. My only complaint about this series is the ending, it falls flat. After investing 20+ hours into a drama and coming to love the characters I didn't feel like there was much of a close to the story, it ended rather abruptly. That said, I still love the drama and it has really stuck with me. I miss watching the characters and the story, I even tear up every time I hear the song Suddenly by Kim Bo Kyung from the soundtrack. Overall I feel City Hunter is a must watch, search it and you can watch it on many Asian drama sites before investing the money to add it your collection.

Korean Drama Proves CITY HUNTER A Force To Be Reckoned With!
One trait distinguishing a `good' television show from an `exceptional' one is that the story never takes its audience for granted. In other words, the show-runners take care to craft a premise and characters worthy of being followed from week to week, from episode to episode, in order to see where it's all going. The writers understand that good drama requires an investment on the part of those watching - an investment of time, of effort - and, consequently, they take care to create a kind of internal mythology - a background from which characters and events spring. From there, the sky's the limit as the audience grows to care more and more about the lives of these fictional people in the show. Otherwise, one program is no different from any other, but, thankfully, CITY HUNTER stands out as quality programming but together by folks who care enough about their audience to make sure every episode is the best it could be.

Like some of the best programs, CITY HUNTER relies...

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment